- I move my head or body when I hear noises and see things or people.
- I can hold my head up.
- I can roll over from my back to my tummy and from my tummy onto my back.
- I like to explore things by putting them in my mouth.
- I can sit up on the floor.
- When I am sitting, I can lean forward to pick up a small toy.
- I can move around the floor by crawling, bottom shuffling or rolling over and over.
- I can walk when a grown-up holds one or both of my hands.
- I can pick up something small like a brick or a grape between my thumb and fingers.
- I can walk upstairs when a grown-up holds my hands.
- I come downstairs backwards on my knees holding on to the steps and come down one step at a time.
- I know that when I move a chunky crayon or pen round, up and down and across, the marks I make on the paper look the same as the way I moved my hand.
- I can run without bumping into things or tripping up.
- I can kick a large ball.
- I can turn pages in a book Sometimes I might turn over more than one page at a time.
- I can hold a small jug and pour my own drink.
- When I walk up and down stairs or steps I hold onto the hand rail and move one foot at a time on to the next step until both of my feet are on.
- I like running, walking, jumping, hopping, skipping and moving around in lots of different ways.
- I can go up and down stairs and steps like a grown-up using one foot per step.
- I can run around, stopping, changing direction and slowing down so that I don’t bump into things.
- I can hold my pencil near the top like a grown-up using my thumb and two fingers not my whole hand.
- I can catch a large ball when you throw it to me.
- I like to move in different ways like running, skipping, hopping, jumping or rolling.
- I can jump off a step and land on the floor on two feet.
- I can push, pat, throw, catch or kick things like a large ball, a balloon or a piece of fabric.
- I choose to use either my left hand or my right hand more to hold things like a pen, pencil, paintbrush or scissors.
- When I am playing chase or racing games I can slow down or change the way I am going to stop myself from bumping into my friends or things.